This modern area rug Los Angeles is one of the most grown decoration among other home these days. Before knowing more about modern area rug Los Angeles, here’s a brief explanations about rug history from earlier.
- Pazyryk Carpet, first discovered in the 5th century B.C. But then frozen until discovered again in Scythian burial site in Altay Mountains of Siberia near northeastern border of Mongolia by Rudenko a Russian archaelogist. The dimensions were 6’ by 6’. Now the Pazyryk carpet kept in Hermitage Museum in Leningrad, Russia.
- Spring of Khosrau, was written in 6th century A.D manuscript. Others says that it belonged to the Persian King, Khosrau I of the Sassanid Dynasty, who ruled from 531-579, while others say that belonged to Khosrau II (590-628), Khosrau I grandson.
- Ardabil Carpet (1539-1540), woven in pairs by Maqsud of Kashan during the reign of Shah Tahmasp (1524-1576) of Safavid Dynasty, have been woven it with 300 asymmetric (Persian) knots per square inch, with dimensions 17′ 6″ by 36′ 6″ for each pairs, made from silk. Now one rug is in the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, England and the other is in the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
- European Styles, weaving in the French Savonnerie and Aubusson styles in the 17th and 18th century, but still copied from India, Pakistan, China and Iran. The workshops were set up in Paris by Pierre Dupont in 1628 under supervised of Henry IV.
- As one of the oldest types of flooring, area rugs are constantly updated with new design styles, constructions and colors, from wovens, braided, hand-tufted, machine-made to geometrics, florals, contemporary, traditional and much more.
Here’s some advice to selecting modern area rug Los Angeles:
- Choose The Right Size:
- Measuring the entire area, leaving a border on the floor show the entire room. This way can make the room appear larger and enhancing your room.
- Add 1’6″ per side from the table, while placing a rug under a table.
- When deciding on a rug for a room, you can use one room size rug or several rugs around the furniture.
- An area rug placed by an entrance, hallway and stairwell, protects the floor while enhancing the decor. When measuring for hallways the rug should continue to past any side doors.
- To keeping your rugs attractive and extend your floor and rug’s life use of a slip resistant pad under your rug.
- Kind of rug fabric, selecting pattern and prices
- After measuring size, you can choose and deciding what fabric do you want. Is it made from denim, wool, silk or other materials. By doing this update your information as much as possible to know the best suit for your need.
- You can choose square area rugs, round shape, or unique pattern. Handmade or machine made with various prices.
Change rugs with the season to create a stylish look any time of the year, you can have it monochrom or colorful, floral to patterned to unique designs. Before making purchase in item you want, better to see and understand your room first. Be sure choosing design and color that mixed with your existing decor.